I had a chance to meet all my homies from middle school again and chill with them one last time before all of us move on to college life. I missed it cause of ASB retreat. But honestly, it was worth it cause I got to spend time and bond with my “ASBians”. Fucking miss retreat! -_-
-The ones who lost their lives -The ones that had families waiting for them at home -The ones that were innocent and didn’t do anything -The ones at the WTC. -The ones at the pentagon -The ones that boarded flight 93 -The ones that boarded flight 77 -The ones that boarded flight 11 -The ones that boarded flight 175
Take a shower in the morning, get fuckin caked when I was the one that did the caking for wilfred’s birthday, wipe myself clean, get thrown in the pool, go home and took another shower, do homework at alexa’s, buy another CUPcake for wilfred, cakes me again, THEN another shower. But it was worth it :)
Your best friend becomes your worst enemy. Your boy/girl friend becomes a prick. Lollipops turn into cigarettes. The innocent ones turn into sluts. Home work goes in the trash. Cell phones are being used in class. Detention becomes suspension. Soda becomes vodka. Bikes become cars. Undies turn into g-strings. Kisses turn into sex. Remember when getting high meant swinging on the playground? When protection meant wearing a helmet? When the worst things you could get from boys were cooties? Dad’s shoulders were the highest place on earth and mom was your hero? Your worst enemies were your siblings, race issues were about who ran the fastest. War was only a card game, the only drug you knew was cough medicine. Wearing a skirt didn’t make you a slut. The only things that hurt you were skinned knees, goodbyes only meant until tomorrow? And you always wished you were older. -Charlie Green
Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
1. You said I changed and I know you meant it. Fuckin hurt but I can’t be a pu$$y bout it. Idk what I did wrong but hey.. still love you :)
2. Homies since Kindergarten. We practically stuck together, copying each other’s hobbys and sports, even football (can’t belive I did that). We know everything bout each other no homo! Hopefully we dont grow apart.
3. Im glad I got to aks you to be my friend wearing a maks. Although we didnt play baksetball with each other, im still eskited that you entered the entrance instead of the eskit. Ur annoying and ugly and im sesky go away.
4. Im glad i can have deep talks with you. You’re open and that’s what makes you crackin. Anyways, you’re ugly and phat jk.
5. You really are a good friend. Im kinda a follower. Im glad we met volleyball cause my life wouldn’t have been the same w/o you. And it’s good we can talk about life.. especially girls. All the girls like you. gtfo. it’s funny how we don’t “handshake” when we leave or say bye. Lawl.
6. You are one of few I really don’t like. You think you’re the shit but people just use you.. honestly.
7. You can be a real bitch and you don’t even know it. But at the same time you make it up by being a real nice person and giving me compliments. Just needa choose a side homie.
8. You have a small 8=D
9. You cause all this drama and somehow bring me into it. I don’t do shit. And you overexaggerate every situation everytime I see you. You needa calm down.
10. c4n y0U sT0P tYp1Ng L1k3 d1$? wH0 d0 u tH1nK U r? wh0 y4 tRyn4 b3?